Dentogen Dental Floss
Benefits of Dentogen Dental Floss:
- 4 different types
- Comes in a handy travel pack
- Helps prevent gum disease
- Suitable for adults & children
What are the 4 types of Dentogen Dental Floss?
- Sensitive Expanding – Floss expands to help those with sensitive teeth
- Waxed and Mint – Fresh mint flavour helps to freshen breath
- Waxed and Unflavoured – Unflavoured for those who don’t like the mint taste
- Whitening – Floss that helps whiten your teeth
Why should I floss?
Flossing regularly can help remove plaque and food build-up. It is also important in reducing the risk of gingivitis, gum disease and tooth decay.
Instruction for use:
When flossing you need to be careful not to be too aggressive with the floss. The idea is to have a firm but gentle scraping of the tooth from the top down.
- Sensitive Expanding: Nylon 66, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, mint, oil, mint powder, fluoride
- Waxed and Mint: Nylon 66, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, mint, oil, mint powder, fluoride
- Waxed and Unflavoured: Nylon 66, microcrystalline wax, beeswax
- Whitening: Nylon 66, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, mint, oil, mint powder, fluoride, whitening powder PTFE
Content of box:
- Sensitive Expanding: 100m floss
- Waxed and Mint: 50m floss
- Waxed and Unflavoured: 100m floss
- Whitening: 50m floss
Soon to be available to purchase from www.crescentpharma.com
[site_reviews count=”3″ assigned_to=”6″ id=”jgc5gwx0″]
[site_reviews_form assign_to=”6″ id=”jgc5342f” hide=”terms,title”]